We build individual dedicated commercial teams that operate as our client, under their brand alongside a producer-branded eCommerce business.
Xenon arc was founded in 2010 to solve the challenge of maximizing yield from non-strategic customer segments. Since then, we've evolved to service 15 key producers, such as Kerry, Quaker Houghton, DuPont and Tate & Lyle. We have grown to 200 employees across five global locations the U.S., Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands and Ireland.
(Adjective) The formation of an outward facing extension of your enterprise and all of its functions.
1) Is Xenon arc a distributor?
No, although we take title to inventory like a distributor, we go to market as our client through
2) What is the split of your business between regions?
We have majority of our business in the US, ~60%, 30% and growing in EU and 10% Latin America.
3) How are the Exterprises structured?
4) Do you also support technical service?
5) What is in your technology stack?