Updated: 1 Jul 2023
Xenon arc was founded in 2010 to solve the challenge of maximizing yield from non-strategic customer segments. Since then, we’ve evolved to service 15 key producers, such as Kerry, Quaker Houghton, DuPont and Tate & Lyle. We have grown to 200 employees across five global locations the U.S., Mexico, Brazil, Netherlands and Ireland.
Historically, material producers have had the choice of serving their non-strategic segments using their own high-value resources or to move those customers through distribution. Xenon arc combines the best of both approaches by bringing all the benefits of working with your customers directly (building brand equity, access to customer data, focus) and the benefits of hiring a distributor (working capital and resource redeployment, better service levels).
We build individual dedicated commercial teams that operate as our client, under their brand alongside a producer-branded eCommerce business.
1) Is Xenon arc a distributor?
No, although we take title to inventory like a distributor, we go to market as our client through an Exterprise™.
(Adjective) The formation of an outward facing extension of your enterprise and all of its functions.
2) How do you make money? In two ways:
3) Do you take title to inventory? Where is the inventory stocked?
4) What is the split of your business between regions?
5) How are the Exterprises structured?
6) Do you also support technical service?
7) What is in your technology stack?
8) How long will it take to introduce and implement the Xa Exterprise™ concept?
It takes 90 days to implement an Exterprise™. This includes hiring a curated team, training, customer notification, procuring inventory and establishing the technology platform.